Intro

Lynda Cromar Email: lacromar2@yahoo.com Work with me! My Lead System Pro

PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-StepBlueprint For Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In MLM Just As In Life Make Every Moment Count!

Dialog from the movie Titanic:
Jack: Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count. 


Rose: To Making it Count (raising her glass)


All: To making it count!



  1. Start the day with a strong anticipation that you will have opportunities to share today.  Plan the day use some kind of calendar and write appointments down. This sounds like a no brainer, but if I don't get it into a calendar, its really easy to forget because there is so much going on.
  2.  Keep you eyes and ears open as you go through your day, it might actually come from a direction that you don't expect.  I often get phone calls or e-mails from people I have not heard from or I find new ways to do things just by listening and paying attention.
  3. Make sure and also be open to places where you frequent often, people are watching you, especially if you have already exposed them to the business.  Make sure I am willing to do business, that sounds funny but there is something inside that may be not so open to new ways to do things.
  4. Be prepared, have you materials, hand-outs or samples with you, I have a great little newsletter that is attractive and easy to carry.  It never fails if I don't bring business cards with me or my cell I will meet someone that I wish I had it for. It just doesn't leave the same impression to write on a scrap of paper!  
  5. Do it in front of people, be an example, if you have told others about your product, then have it with you, use it in front of people. Like I have a great energy drink that comes in convenient little tubes, I open it pour it into water shake it, and it makes this very interesting green drink, always gets a comment or two! If you are proud of your product, why not be using it in front of people, they will ask, its easier than being a salesman!
  6. Listen, and ask questions, be interested in others, they like to talk about themselves and then you find out what their needs are, and you just might find something that you can help them with, then I say "Would you like to do something about that?"  I always try to be really interested in people, be more about finding out about them than telling all about me and my product.
  7. I use a sample of my product and a business card as part of the tip. I then make sure I have my server's name. I try to get that same server at least twice, then I approach them on my business.  Waiters love this. Well only if you don't go cheap on the tip, they still need to get that. The sample is a bonus!
  8. I had my newsletter with me when I went to the bank, I go to the same banker every time, the last time I gave her that newsletter.I have learned to always be on alert. I asked myself these questions:How can I be of service and how can I help others that will be looking for some help? If I ask it that way many times those opportunities materialize!  This is especially beneficial if you take the time to build a relationship, not as effective on a very first exposure.





==================================================
I am here to help anyone who wants to create a second stream of income from the comfort of their home


I was frustrated til I read this:
--------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------

to your success

lynda cromar
303-386-4666 ~leave message/ will return~

PS: I love comments!









8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda,
    We must take advantage of every moment, once time is gone, it's gone forever, that's why they call 'hindsight 20/20', if we could only go back.
    Here's the way I like to say it, Every time a door opens, walk through it.
    Thanks for the great insights,
    Perry Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lynda,
    This is a great blog post. Your tips and ideas are well thought out and insightful. I encourage any professional networker to read this blog post and apply the information. As well as reading your free success book. It is this type of information along with that free success book that saved my network marketing career!
    Thank you again Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Perry and April for your kind words. Yes we can look back to 20/20 vision with a good system and team we can have 20/20 looking forward!

    Thanks April I do try to make sure I have good information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lynda. This is wonderful information. Being prepared in the moment is so very important. This is information to pass on to others in this industry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Words to live by. Thank you Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda
    Thanks for the great info.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone, this was all great, love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's to making each day count! Kudos to you, Lynda!

    ReplyDelete